Steven P. Meyer
Mr. Meyer has extensive jury trial experience from 14 years as a public defender and more recent civil jury trials. His practice focuses on personal injury, general litigation, criminal defense and family law. He is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, Tippecanoe County Bar Association, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association and Association of Trial Lawyers of America. Community involvement includes Lafayette City Council, Downtown Development Council, Friendship House, Lafayette Urban Enterprise Association and Kids Can Fund for Lafayette Parks Department.
- Elected to the Lafayette City Council (1992-present), President (1994, 2005, 2009)
- Serves as a Director on the Area IV Council on Aging Development Board
- Friendship House, Inc. and Lafayette Urban Enterprise Association
- Has served as a director or volunteer for many organizations such as Legal Services of Northern Indiana, Lafayette Urban Enterprise Zone, St. Joseph’s College Alumni Board, United Way, Lafayette Chamber of Commerce, Knights of Columbus, and Downtown Development Council
- Lecturer to Polygraph School on use of polygraphs as evidence in court