Mr. Walkey’s practice focuses on:
- Individual and family estate and tax planning
- Estate administration
- Residential, commercial and farm real estate
- Tax-deferred (I.R.C. 1031) exchanges
Mr. Walkey is a Board Certified Indiana Estate Planning and Administration Specialist. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Indiana Bar Association and Tippecanoe County Bar Association (past President).
He has been a contributing author and frequent speaker at Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum seminars for attorneys and members of the community on topics relating to real estate, estate planning and administration.
He is a member and past President of the Lafayette Police Merit Board and has been on the boards for the American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Boys’ and Girls’ Club, YMCA and the Community Foundation of Greater Lafayette.
- Estate Planning Presentation
- Walkey Receives IIAAA Service Award for Giving Back to High School Athletic Program
- WALKEY SELECTED AS ONE OF THE BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA
- Walkey and Clapper speak at Educational Seminar
- Attorneys Selected as Super Lawyers for 2013
- Walkey and Clapper Give Presentation to Purdue Retirees
- Walkey to Serve Another Term on Police Commission
- Included in the 22nd Edition of The Best Lawyers in America for Trusts and Estates
- Previous Board of Directors of Community Foundation of Greater Lafayette
- Past President of the Tippecanoe County Chapter of American Heart Association
- Past President of the Tippecanoe County Unit of American Cancer Society
- Previous board member at the Boys' and Girls' Club
- Previous board member at the YMCA