Mr. Ramsland practices primarily in the areas of:
- Employment law
- Civil litigation
- General business
- Partnership and corporate law
Mr. Ramsland graduated from the Indiana University McKinney School of Law in 2010, where he was a member of the Dean's Tutorial Society and the Order of the Barristers. He was admitted to the Indiana Bar and the United States District Court of the Southern District of Indiana in 2010, the Northern District in 2011, and the United States Supreme Court in 2013. He is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association and is a Director of the Tippecanoe County Bar Association.
Mr. Ramsland was recently recognized as a 2015 "Rising Star" by SuperLawyers, a service that recognizes outstanding peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Attorney Jason R. Ramsland Joins Ball Eggleston, PC
- Attorney Ramsland presented on estate planning for local law enforcement families
- Ramsland graduates from Leadership Lafayette
- Schafer and Ramsland admitted to the Bar of the U.S. Supreme Court
- Newell and Ramsland Assume Offices with Tippecanoe County Bar Association
- County Delegate- Indiana State Bar Association
- Board of Directors - Friendship House Communities
- Former Director- Tippecanoe County Bar Association
- Tippecanoe County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Chair 2012-2014
- Center for Civic Education – “We The People” program - Coach 2007, Judge 2008-2012
- Leadership of Lafayette Class 42 Graduate
- Served as volunteer for the Sagamore Council of the Boy Scouts of America and the Police Family Connection, as well as several local church congregations.