Elizabeth (“Beth”) Searle has been practicing with Ball Eggleston since 2006, helping those who have been injured or killed by medical mistakes and serious accidents. She is proud to be a part of a firm with qualified attorneys who are dedicated to involvement in the Lafayette community.
Beth grew up in Indiana. She attended law school at Indiana University – Indianapolis, where she was a member of the Indiana Law Review and Moot Court team. She graduated in 1995, summa cum laude. Before joining Ball Eggleston, Beth litigated personal injury cases throughout Indiana and spent a year clerking for the Texas Court of Appeals.
Beth has served the Lafayette community with membership on the boards of the United Way of Greater Lafayette, Lyn Treece Boys & Girls Club, Greater Lafayette Volunteer Bureau and the Lafayette Chamber of Commerce. Beth has been active in professional organizations including the Tippecanoe County Bar Association (previous secretary), Indiana State Bar Association (previous Young Lawyers Board of Directors), and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
In her free time, Beth likes to read, hike outdoors, volunteer and spend time with her husband and two kids.
- Medical Malpractice
- General Medical Malpractice
- Vaccine Injury
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- General Personal Injury Services
- Valparaiso University, B.A., 1992 (with honors)
- Indiana University School of Law — Indianapolis, J.D., 1995 (summa cum laude, Order of the Barristers)
Associations, Awards, and Recognitions
- Member — Tippecanoe County Bar Association
- Member — Indiana State Bar Association
- Member — Indiana Trial Lawyers
- Contributing Author- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association Verdict Magazine
- Board Member – United Way of Greater Lafayette
- Former Board Member — Lyn Treece Boys & Girls Club
- Former Board Member — Greater Lafayette Volunteer Bureau
- Former Board Member — Lafayette Chamber of Commerce