Brian Walker’s practice areas of focus are personal injury, wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, family law, and general litigation. He is also a registered family law mediator.
Brian’s desire to help others solve their problems led him to a career in law. The integrity and reputation of Ball Eggleston made this firm a perfect fit.
“At Ball Eggleston, we take pride in being great lawyers with integrity. Our dedication to caring about our clients and their outcomes makes the firm great.”
Brian was a recipient of the Big Ten Medal of Honor, a distinguished award for the top scholastic athlete at Purdue. He is a member of the Tippecanoe Bar Association, Indiana State Bar Association, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Association for Justice.
As a member of the community, Brian has been involved in the Boys’ and Girls’ Club and coaching youth sports programs.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- General Personal Injury Services
- Purdue University, B.A., 1981
- Indiana University School of Law — Indianapolis, J.D., 1984
Associations, Awards, and Recognitions
- Member — Tippecanoe County Bar Association
- Member — Indiana State Bar Association
- Member — Indiana Trial Lawyers
- Member — American Association for Justice
- Family Law Mediator
- 1981 Big Ten Medal of Honor — Purdue University/Big Ten Athletic Conference
- Boys & Girls Club Past President and current member of the Board of Directors