In 1997, Brenda Clapper joined Ball Eggleston with the desire to serve and help clients in the community of which she is from. She has worked at Ball Eggleston ever since. From the beginning, Brenda loves practicing law with the firm because the attorneys and staff truly care about their clients and strive to provide the best legal work for them. The firm’s attentiveness and community-oriented mindset makes the office and the community better.
Brenda became a lawyer because of her desire to help people. The flexibility of the law allowed her to find her interests and focus on what she does best. Her primary areas of practice are estate planning, estate and trust administration, elder law, business law, guardianship, and adoption. Brenda has compassion for her clients, the willingness to listen to their needs, and the ability to guide them in the right direction.
When not working, Brenda enjoys spending time with her husband and three daughters, traveling, and reading.
Brenda looks forward to continuing to serve her community and assisting current and future clients with their legal needs.
- Estate Planning & Admin
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Elder Law
- Business & Corporate Law
- Purdue University, B.A., 1994
- Indiana University — Indianapolis, J.D., 1997
Associations, Awards, and Recognitions
- Member — Tippecanoe County Bar Association
- Member — Indiana State Bar Association
- Member — American Bar Association
- Associate Member — Indiana Trial Lawyers
- North Central Health Services (NCHS) Grants Board of Directors, Vice chairman
- The Community Foundation of Greater Lafayette Board of Directors, Vice chairman
- Westminster Village Foundation of West Lafayette Board of Directors, Secretary
- United Way of Greater Lafayette, past member of the Board of Directors
- Art Museum of Greater Lafayette, past member of the Board of Directors
- The Purdue Exponent, past member of the Board of Directors
- 2009 Rising Star Award — Super Lawyers