After a medical mistake has caused serious injury or loss, contact an experienced medical malpractice lawyer to ensure a more secure future.
Ball Eggleston is your experienced, trusted and dedicated law firm in Lafayette, Indiana.
Ball Eggleston offers top-rated attorneys in Lafayette, Indiana. Since 1950, Ball Eggleston has developed a reputation for providing sound legal advice, creative solutions to complex legal matters, and zealous advocacy for clients throughout Indiana.
Whether you are injured in an accident, need assistance with business law or estate planning, or need help with any other personal legal matters, you need an experienced lawyer you can trust to give you the representation and guidance you deserve. At Ball Eggleston in Lafayette, Indiana, you will find the right attorneys to get the best results in your case. We guide you through the process to secure the results you deserve.
Our practice areas
Our experienced attorneys solve problems. They find solutions. They get results. They help you find the peace of mind you are searching for.
How Ball Eggleston Is Different
We do not offer cookie-cutter solutions. We have worked with a variety of people and organizations and found that no two are alike. Some clients need representation for a court case, others need an ongoing partnership for their business, and some just need an answer to a question. But, no matter why people choose to work with us, they all experience a friendly and personally tailored approach to meeting their legal needs.
Choose a nationally recognized and awarded law firm.
We are proud of our attorneys for their dedication to our community. With decades of combined legal experience, we are a top-rated, Lafayette, Indiana law firm with a reputation throughout the state.
- Best Lawyers in America
- Trial Lawyer of the Year — Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyer — Indianapolis Monthly Magazine
- Member and Past President — Tippecanoe County Bar Association
- Master Fellow/Member — Indiana Bar Association
- Fellow — American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow — International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- 2007 – 2008 Indiana State Chairman — American College of Trial Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Rate — Martindale-Hubble
- United Way Award of Merit
- Annually listed in Best Law Firms
- 1st in Lafayette Metro Area in Estates & Trusts — Best Lawyers
- 2013 – 2017 Journal & Courier Readers Choice Award for Best Law Firm